Pacaya Samiria National Reserve Iquitos-3 days: The PSNR is one of the Protected Natural Areas by the largest state of Peru, with an area of 2,080,000 hectares. Protects the entire basin of the Pacaya Samiria Rivers and is created with the aim of conserving wildlife resources and scenic beauty features Humid tropical forest.
ITINERARY OF TRAVEL TO PERU AMAZON
Pacaya Samiria National Reserve Iquitos-3 days / 2 nights
Tours Day 1:
Tour Iquitos – Nauta – Position Monitoring PSNR
08.00 Departure bound for the city of Nauta by road 100 miles from Iquitos
Private car. Walk to know the, oldest city nauta to Iquitos, then board our typical boat called “pamacari” to navigate the Marañón river upstream, while traveling observe different coastal villages until arriving at Rio Y anayacu / Pucate, watching dolphins and gray pink dolphins, then control the Position monitoring Santo Caserio Friday. Sail to Veinte de Enero community where we stay in a riverside house to spend the night with tents and mosquito nets. Night excursion to know the wildlife of the area. Lunch / Dinner.
Tours Day 2
Pacaya Samiria National Reserve Excursion
After breakfast upriver to make a stop in a jungle setting and explore the area know of the Flora & Fauna, being able to observe different kinds of birds and monkeys in the afternoon fishing piranhas and other species by canoe. Evening excursion by canoe or boat possibility of observing caima tions and some other nocturnal species, fishing arrow. Overnight at tented camp. Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner.
Tours Day 3
Excursion Nauta – Iquitos tour
Birdwatching in their habitat, also monkeys and other wildlife canoe. After lunch we return to the town of Nauta. Stop at the control station Santo Domingo. Arrival address Nauta where e have our private car and return to the city of Iquitos.
Included in Pacaya Samiria National Reserve Iquitos-3 days:
- Airport Transfers IN / OUT.
- 02 nights accommodation in LODGE
- Tour program described his trip to the jungle
- Personalized attention on your journey
- Transfer from the airport to the port or hotel in Iquitos.
- You will visit a small local communities to see the different lifestyle that lead people of the jungle.
- Purified water all day.
- They can charge the batteries of cameras in our generator. Ask the administrator.
- They enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner made delicious Peruvian dishes prepared by the staff of Amazon Dolphin Lodge. If there are vegetarians in the group, please let us know in advance.
- Night and day excursions to look for animals.
- Expert bilingual naturalist guides small groups.
- A Primer of animals living in the area.
- First aid kit for travel to the jungle
Not included in Pacaya Samiria National Reserve Iquitos- days:
- Air tickets and airport taxes (even though the tickets are not included in our prices, we can help you organize this trip itinerary planning and buying the most suitable tickets).
- Tips for guides and staff members. . Travel insurance or health insurance.
- Extra costs in the city of Iquitos.
- Cigarettes, soda, beer, Laundry
- Phone Calls