Tour in Peru – Cusco – Machu Picchu-3 days: Arrival to Cusco. Reception and transfer to hotel. Check in at the hotel. Free time for acclimatization to the altitude. Recognized as the capital of the Inca dynasty, contemporary Cusco, a city 3,200 m (10,500 p), reveals to us the various stages and cultures that have passed through it: Pre-Inca, Colonial and Republican. But more than a Cusco capital was an administrative, military and religious city, similar to Mecca, and is now the oldest inhabited city in the Americas. Here are many types of architecture are seen, and the eyes may enjoy its splendid variety and combinations. Ruins, temples, churches and mansions make it a memorable destination, full of history and culture. A city with a splendid legacy, its winding streets lead visitors through its rich and beautiful past.
Tour in Peru – Cusco – Machu Picchu-3 days / 2 nights:
First Day Tours: Cusco City Tour
- Welcome at the airport in Cusco and transfer to the hotel (morning).
- Coca tea at the hotel
- City Tour of Cusco Cathedral, Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay. (13: 30-18.: 30 hrs)
- Overnight at hotel in Cusco
Second day tours: Tour to Machu Picchu Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Tour to Machu Picchu trip by train, bus, visiting the citadel (All day 06:00 hrs -. 20:00 hrs).
- Overnight at hotel in Cusco
Third day tours: Machu Picchu to Cusco
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Transfer from hotel to airport in Cusco.
End of services
Included in the tour in Peru – Cusco – Machu Picchu-3 days / 2 nights:
- All transfers to hotels, airports, stations and attractions.
- Tours to Machu Picchu, Cusco and surroundings.
- All transportation for tours.
- Flights Train round trip in Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish language.
- Entrances to tourist attractions to visit Machu Picchu, City, Area churches.
- Shuttle up and down the town of Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and Machu Picchu Archaeological Group.
- Transfer in every office.
- 2 nights at Hotel (subject to space).
- 2 breakfast buffet in hotels from 3 star / 2 star prices.
Not Included in the Tour in Peru – Cusco – Machu Picchu-3 days / 2 nights:
- Beverages such as water.
- Phone calls.
Tour in Peru – Cusco – Machu Picchu-3 days / 2 nights
First day tours.-
Reception and tour to the city of Cusco:
On his arrival at the airport in Cusco, we will be waiting with a sign with your name, then trasportaremos to your hotel where you will rest for an hour, take a coca tea and evening come to pick them up at 13:30 hrs ., to start the tour to the city of Cusco and surroundings.
Tour Cusco and surroundings: This tour begins with the picking up of passengers from your hotel and then visit the following attractions archaeological and religious who will be guided by a professional tour of the University of Cusco:
Tour The Koricancha Palace and Convent of Santo Domingo: Religious center known as the “Temple of the Sun” highlights the impressive engineering used in its construction.
Tour Cusco The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Tour Sacsayhuaman: Located 3 km from the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture.. It is famous for its enormous carved stones, some of which are at 9 m or 30 feet tall and weigh over 350 tons. This is where the Inti Raymi or “Fiesta del Sol” is performed.
Tour Q’enqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheater where sacrifices were made.
Puca Pucara Tour: Old inn, lookout along the Inca roads.
Tambomachay Tour: A 7 km from the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of worship of water, traditionally known as the place of water.. Tour Duration: 05 hours approx. Frequency: Every day in the afternoon.
Included in the tour city tour cusco:
- First class tourist bus
- Official tourist guide.
- Entrance Tickets to Koricancha.
- Entrance Tickets to the Cathedral.
- Tickets Tourist Ticket.
- Camcorder and / or camera
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
Second Day Tours:
Tour to Machu Picchu on a full day trip
We went out every day between 05:45 hrs. to 06:00 hrs., pick you up from your hotel in Cusco tour and drive to the train station, we may make the lock system that provided there is availability Railway Company PERU RAIL, if that were the case take the train in Ollantaytambo and our trip would be lighter, and the trip from Cusco last four hours to the Citadel of Machu Picchu, known as “The Lost City of the Incas”. Arrive at Aguas Calientes station where we will be waiting for our guide to take the bus to take us on a journey of 30 minutes, rising by a zigzag road, to the incredible Machu Picchu. The tour includes a guided tour of the Citadel, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries around for more than two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll through the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
Lunch at a restaurant in Aguas Calientes or pobladode if you wish at Santuary Lodge Hotel Machupicchu (lunch is on your own). In the afternoon return to Cusco by train and transfer to hotel.
Third Day tours:
Farewell tour Cusco
According to the time you leave your flight back, we will be at the hotel to take you to Cusco airport two hours before the pick and accompany you to the airport to check your ticket, must pay the airport tax and then approach to the departure lounge, until then goodbye and that the accompany us.
Recommendations for the tour in Peru – Cusco – Machu Picchu:
- Wear sneakers or tennis shoes or lightweight.
- Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long-sleeved shirt.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack per person
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Carrying currency in small denominations dollars or soles.
End of services
Flight data and room type
Requirements to book the tour in Peru – Cusco – Machu Picchu 3 days:
- Date tour in Peru – Cusco – Machu Picchu.
- Names (as in passport)
- Surnames. (As in passport)
- Passports or scanned Cedulas (Required)
- Passport number.
- Date of birth.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Triple Double)
- Specify the category of hotel (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars)
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Having “tourism Visa” if it is Costa Rica, Honduras or Guatemala.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.
Facts arrival or tour Flight Arrival in Peru – Cusco – Machu Picchu:
The day of your arrival we will welcome you at the airport and transfer to hotel to start providing the services of tour package so it is very important to send us the following details of flight arrival:
- Airline name (eg LAN, TACA, StarPeru).
- Flight number (example: 019, 007, 1115).
- Estimated arrival time (eg 10:25).
- Name paint on the poster (eg “Darwin Ferro”)