Cusco Tours Machu Picchu-2 Days Sacred Valley: The city of Cusco tours Magico is the archaeological capital of America, we rebelled her incredible beauty and rich history in a walk through the streets, Inca temples and fortresses, in which the story follows a one course from the Inca to the Spanish, exposing that is considered one of the jewels of America.
MUSEUM OF PRE-COLUMBIAN:
Pre-Columbian Art Museum is a museum dedicated to highlight the art of the ancient cultures of Peru. Located in Casa Cabrera, is in one of the most peaceful and welcoming places in the city of Cusco tours, the Square of the Nazarene, one block from the Plaza de Armas of Cusco tours magic. In this extraordinary historical monument history of urban architecture is synthesized in the imperial city from segments Inca wall still preserved, to the republican balconies overlooking the inner courtyard. He served as the site of the convent of Santa Clara until the seventeenth century, the house was purchased by Don Jerónimo Luis de Cabrera and Cerda, whose noble shield appears today in the stone doorway. His pieces are famous icons and pre-Columbian art have been exhibited in major museums worldwide. Using a modern museology shows the most important collection of ceramics, gold and jewels of the ancient cultures of Peru; their teaching rooms provide insight into 3,000 years of the archaeological splendor of our country, including the unique and famous erotic selection of pieces of ancient Peru.
CUSCO TOURS CATHEDRAL OF MAGIC:
Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value where we can see paintings of the seventeenth century, the beautiful indigenous carvings, lush choir and high altar made of silver. Located in the Plaza de Armas of tours Cusco Magico, in what was the palace of Inca Viracocha (Sunturwasi), stands the Cathedral Mayor of tours Cusco, which took 132 years to build, starting construction year 1560 and finalizing Renaissance style in 1654, the Cathedral has an area of 4,000 m2, a Latin cross with three naves and ten side chapels.
Today, the Cathedral of Cusco keeps in its 11 chapels, one vestry, 1 living chapter 7 altarpieces, one choir under entirely carved from Cuzco cedar, inside you will find more than 300 paintings as well as different sizes and sculptures.
QORICANCHA – SACRED VALLEY:
Then we will visit the Koricancha, religious center known as the “Temple of the Sun”. Stands the impressive engineering used in its construction and fine finishing impressively demonstrating the Inca architecture.
SACSAYHUAMAN – SACRED VALLEY:
Located 3 km. Tours of the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress up to 12 tons in weight and excellent architecture.
Cusco Tours Machu Picchu-2 Days Sacred Valley
First day tours Cusco to Machu Picchu:
- Pick up from your hotel to the start of Cusco tours.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. (Visiting Pisac and Ollantaytambo, from 08:00 hrs – 16:00 hrs).
- Inca Rail train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (From 16:36 hrs. At 18:09 hrs.).
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu).
Second day tours Machu Picchu Cusco:
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 5:30 hrs. Climb by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 hrs. Sunrise view of Machu Picchu.
- Optional: Hike Huayna Picchu (3 hours, no guide).
- Guided Tour to Machu Picchu from 10:00 hrs to 12 hrs.
- Return bus to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo. (From 19:00 hrs. At 20:32 hrs.).
- Travel by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. (From 20:45 hrs to 22:15 hrs).
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
End of services
Peruvian tourists who have their valid ID receive a discount of USD 20.00 on the cost of the tour to Machu Picchu
Includes tours in Cusco Machu Picchu 2 days Sacred Valley:
- All transfers from your hotel to the stations and tourist attractions to visit.
- Tours to Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- All transportation for tours.
- Passages in round-trip train Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Bus tickets up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish language.
- Entrance tickets for all the attractions to visit Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley.
- Transfer in every office.
- 1 night hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- 1 breakfast buffet at the hotel and 1 lunch buffet in the Sacred Valley tour.
Description Cusco Tours Machu Picchu-2 Days Sacred Valley
First Day: Cusco tours, Tours to Sacred Valley of the Incas
This day we will tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas tour that will start at 08:30 hrs in the morning, at which time we will pick your hotel, the first place to visit is Pisaq with its typical handicraft market will also visit the archaeological site of Pisaq with its picturesque cultivated terraces on the mountain. Then we head to Urubamba where we will have a buffet lunch. Continuing the tour we head to Ollantaytambo fortress also known as the living Inca city. Finally we head to Ollantaytambo train station to board the train leaving at 16:36 hrs to Aguas Calientes, arriving averaging 18:09 hrs. Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu). (Photo: Sacred Valley of the Incas).
Second day: Tour to Machu Picchu “The Lost City of the Incas”, Cusco tours
After getting up early and have breakfast, climb to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and can appreciate the spectacular sunrise this maravilla.Opcional: they can make the trek to the summit of Huayna Picchu this will take about 2 hours round trip (This visit is no guide). Then our tour guide made the citadel of Machu Picchu, for 2 hours on the course visit the most important compounds of this city as are the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and Cemeteries, his tour lasting more than two hours. Then you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel. They will have all morning to Machu Picchu to take pictures and be in this mystical place. Then descend by bus to Aguas Calientes in the afternoon take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, for transportation by bus to Cusco and take you to your hotel. (Photo: Machu Picchu).
End of services
Facts for booking hotel
Requirements to reserve Cusco Tours Machu Picchu 2 days Sacred Valley:
- Date tour Cusco Sacred Valley Machu Picchu.
- Names (as in passport)
- Surnames. (as in passport)
- Passport number.
- Date of birth.
- Specify the type of accommodation (Single, Double, Triple Double)
- Specify the category of hotel (2, 3, 4 or 5 stars)
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Having “tourism Visa” if it is Costa Rica, Honduras and Guatemala.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.