Travel to Machu Picchu Full Day: To start the tour to Machu Picchu, you will incur for it to be less one day prior the start of the tour in Cusco located to 1600 km. This south of Lima (Peru). From Cusco to Machu Picchu Travel can be reached by the iron line (trains) the walking by the ancestral “Inca Trail to Machu Picchu” in four of the days, this tour will use soil in train service.
El Tour to Machu Picchu in 1 day Includes:
- El Tour starts 05:45 hrs y las finalizes them 20:00 hrs
- Recojo en el Hotel.
- Transport shuttle en la Estación de trenes.
- Pasaje de tren hasta Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
- Recepción en la Estación de trenes of Aguas Calientes.
- Y billet shuttle ascent hacia Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu.
- Ingreso to Machu Picchu.
- Guided Tour Machupicchu en
- Bus from Machu Picchu bajada hacia Aguas Calientes.
- Pasaje return en tren from Aguas Calientes.
- Transfer en transport de la Estación de trenes al hotel.
- * Charla informative (un día before).
Description of the excursion to Machu Picchu
We will go through your hotel in Cusco 1 hour before the scheduled departure of your train, take you to the train station located in the village of Poroy (30 minutes) where you will board the train company “PERU RAIL” start his journey back to the town of “Aguas Calientes” (2000 masl), which lasts 4 hours.
Arriving at the station our guide will be waiting, he will head to the bus station, to ascend 400 m in height, by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to get to the amazing world wonder
“The Sanctuary of Machu Picchu,” known as “The Lost City of the Incas”.
When you reach the citadel of tours to Machu Picchu we pass the control where you deliver your entrance ticket from this place the guided tour will start, visit the main venues of the city as the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, the tour will be for more than two hours. Upon completion you will be given free time to stroll around the citadel or want to have lunch at the Sanctuary Lodge Hotel, another option you have is to return to Aguas Calientes and take their food in one of the many restaurants. (Lunch is on your own).
In the afternoon take the train back to Cusco (presented at the station 30 minutes before departure time of your train), the return will follow the same route as the outward journey, to reach the Railway station in Poroy – Cusco, we will be waiting to take you to your hotel.
TRAIN COMPANIES TO GO TO MACHU PICCHU
Tour to Machu Picchu in 1 day Inca Rail
Description of services in Peru Rail train
01.- Ride the train to Machu Picchu vistadome:
The fastest and most convenient way to travel to Machu Picchu visitary. On the trip, you can enjoy delicious snacks and beverages both hot and cold. Recently refurbished cars, which are equipped with panoramic windows completely surrounded by glass, the passengers feel they are part of the impressive landscape of the trip to Machu Picchu so you can enjoy a spectacular view with unsurpassed scenic views and a number of opportunities for take wonderful pictures of the flora and fauna along the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
02.- Ride the Train to Machu Picchu Expedition:
Designed exclusively for travelers with adventurous spirit who in turn seek comfort and safety on their trips to Machu Picchu. Travel Service Expedition train seats have been re tapestries with Inca motifs, giving them a local and indigenous touch and the comfort of having ample space for your backpacks and need to enjoy the Inca city of Machu Picchu . This service will serve drinks and snacks at an additional cost. And we have room to store backpacks.
03.- Travel in the luxury Hiram Bingham train to Machu Picchu:
The train from Cusco to Machu Picchu in the morning, starting a spectacular journey through changing landscapes while passengers enjoy a delicious brunch. After climbing a steep slope on the outskirts of Cusco, the train descends into the Sacred Valley of the Incas, passing colorful villages and lush stationed at the foot of the Andes fields. It has 02 passenger cars, a bar car and kitchen car. The car design is exquisite and luxury, extra wide tables almost three meters long and comfortable seats wider than 30 cm than others in the same way, these cars are among the most spacious and comfortable in the world to travel machu Picchu.
NOTE: You may use the Latch system, this provided there is availability PERU RAIL train company, if that were the case, take the train from Ollantaytambo to “Aguas Calientes” and will return “Aguas Calientes” Ollantaytambo, so our trip would be less heavy, our agency also is responsible for transport Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Cusco and Ollantaytambo.
The tour service to Machu Picchu on a day includes:
- Transfers Hotel -Railway stations- Hotel.
- Flights return back Poroy Train-Aguas Calientes-Poroy.
- Guidance with professional service, Lic. Tourism in Spanish and English.
- Shuttle bus up and down the people of “Aguas Calientes” – Machu Picchu – “Aguas Calientes”.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu Archaeological Group.
- Ticket reservations, spaces and services Agency.
The tour to Machu Picchu in one day does not include:
- Drinks and Water, Soda.
- Phone calls.
- Snack, water, gratuities.
- Transfer airport – hotel – airport.
RECOMMEND FOR TRIP TO MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY:
- Wear sneakers or tennis shoes or lightweight.
- Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in the rainy season.
- Long-sleeved shirt.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, wide-brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A light backpack per person.
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins dollars, euros or soles.
Requirements to book the tour trip to Machu Picchu full day:
- Date tour a machu picchu.
- Names (as in passport)
- Surnames. (As in passport)
- Passports or scanned Cedulas (Required)
- Passport number.
- Date of birth.
- Name of hotel
- Phone number to contact
- Payment of 50% of the tour cost.
- Having “tourism Visa” if it is Costa Rica, Honduras and Guatemala.
- The prices are in promotion to be paid cash, any payment with credit card will have a charge of 8% to the total.