Travel by train to Machu Picchu-3 days: The Puerta del Sol is a gateway to Machu Picchu, not only for travelers Peru Inca Trail, but also to the sun. “Inti Punku” or “Sun Gate”, was built on this mountain pass so at the solstices, the sun rays just went to the Temple of the Sun at the sacred site below. Today, small stone ruins are an entry point to the end of the 31-mile Inca Trail – A four-day trek to having more time devoted offers hikers an amazing sudden view of the remains the lost city of the Incas. Instead, we rise from the ruins hours to Puerta del Sol and found a thin, lanky backpacker sitting on a stone slab in Machu Picchu.
Living cultures and traditions in Peru Millennium:
Peru is a living museum, an open history book and a melting pot of cultures. On a trip to Peru you will discover the oldest civilizations in the Americas, worlds and pre-colonial cultures, you will know the Great Inca Empire (Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu, trek Lares to Machu Picchu, Choquequirao Trek to Machu Picchu , inka jungle trail to Machu Picchu), its rich Spanish colonial past (Magico Cusco, Arequipa, Lima), the first Republican cultures and contemporary diversity, it comes from a rich cultural past that is mix of immigrant cultures in Europe Africa and Asia, who make this country a unique place with a variety of cultures.
Travel by train to Machu Picchu-3 days/2 nights
Tours Day 1:
Arrival, reception and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day by the passenger.
Accommodation in Cuzco
Tours Day 2:
Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco
A coordinated hour transfer from the hotel to the railway station to board the train to Aguas Calientes, arrival aboard bus and take him to the majestic archaeological complex of Machu Picchu, guided tour of the sanctuary, will visit the Royal Palace, the Three Windows, Sacred Plaza, the Intihuatana, the Royal Palace, the Condor, the circular tower all built with architectural perfection. A start time back by bus to Aguas Calientes to enjoy a nice lunch, then we will take our train back to Cusco.
Accommodation in Cuzco
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Tours Day 3:
Return to Cusco to Machu Picchu
Transfer from hotel to airport for your domestic or international flight
Tour Includes Train Trip to Machu Picchu-3 days:
- Air ticket Lima – Cuzco – Lima Peru Road Star
- Transfers airport / hotel / airport in Cusco
- 02 nights accommodation in Cusco (02 breakfasts)
- Full Day Machu Picchu by Train Expedition (Buffet lunch in Aguas Calientes)
- Transportation, entrance and guided in shared services (English i / or Spanish)
Season from January to March 2014 Travel by Train to Machu Picchu 3 days:
General Notes to travel to Machu Picchu:
- Prices per person in USD according to the type of accommodation.
- Prices do not apply to domestic and foreign passengers sharing the same room; if that were the case the latter should charge the value of the corresponding single accommodation, please consult about IGV.
- Exchange benchmark rafter 2.85
- Extras destination travel expenses are paid by the passenger.
- Existing Programmes for travel from January 16 to March 31, 2014 except on special occasions, holidays, long weekends or special festivities.
- Excursions and transfers are shared or group service (SIB)
- Services in Spanish or English language, other languages you consult.
- The order of the excursions and service times may vary.
- All times indicated in this itinerary are for reference only; the final timetable will be provided by operations personnel visited the city.
- Rates subject to change without notice depending on availability of spaces or rate when making reservations.
- I changes / cancellations penalties or more administrative expenses as sales policies CTM Tours, please inquire about it.
Children Policy to travel to Machu Picchu:
- Children under 02 years pay only airfare, not pay services, and services sharing room with parents (not include bed and breakfast)
- Children 03 to 09 years have a discount corresponding to the entries according to each program, please consult …
- Maximum one child per room in the company of at least 02 adults
- Children should carry a document certifying that indicates age at the time of the trip.
Important Notices to travel to Machu Picchu:
- Passengers should carry foreign passports, Andean Immigration Card (TAM) and have not been more than 60 days in the country to implement the exemption from sales tax (Peruvian tax) in the hosting service, otherwise must pay the corresponding difference VAT (19%) directly to the hotel
- Peruvian Passengers must carry valid ID card or passport
- Policy baggage Perurail (trains to Machu Picchu): All luggage must be transported in compartments authorized for that purpose, so it is essential not to exceed the regulatory actions listed below: 01 purse or bag of 5 kg. i / or 157 cm. linear (height + length + width), Baggage does not comply with these measures not been shipped out. The only people allowed to carry large bags passengers are doing the Inca Trail.
- Advised to arrive at the airport 02 hours before flight time, also you can personally choose their seats doing the pre – check the website of your airline.
- In most hotels of Cuzco average when Check Out is at 09:00 hrs and Check In at 10:30 hrs approximately, in some luxury hotels of the Check In time is after noon, please to consult about it.